Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Air Boss Unloader And Cable for 5.5 Hp. Honda
Part # Boss-TCP-42 Price $ 60.00
Posted by Robert at 2:06 PM
Posted by Robert at 1:59 PM
Our Cast Iron Series, Built Tough. Price Right.
High air flow, single stage - 14 CFM @ 90 PSI, 60 gallon air compressor. Equipped with a three cylinder, cast iron oil lubricated pump that features: one-piece cast iron crankcase, full cast iron cylinder body, durable Swedish stainless steel flex leaf valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill, 12” cast iron balanced flywheel, and large intake filter/silencers. Heavy duty motor protects against voltage fluctuations and includes fully wired, 208-240 volt, 20 amp, 12 gauge, 6 foot power cord. 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. The large capacity, 60 gallon ASME air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc. Along with a full metal belt guard, this 60 gallon compressor is shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life.
- High air flow, single stage - 14 CFM @ 90 PSI - cast iron, three cylinder, oil lubricated pump.
- 208-240 spread voltage motor includes fully wired, 20 amp, 12 gauge, 6 foot power cord.
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance.
- Large capacity 60 gallon ASME air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc.
- Maximum Pressure: 155 PSI; CFM @ 90 PSI: 14.0; CFM @ 40 PSI: 16.1; RHP: 4.7; UL & CSA Certified
- MFG Brand Name : Industrial Air
- MFG Model # : INH5W60
- MFG Part # : INH5W60 Price : $1,150.00
(Taxes Extra )
Model # RM5-80V-3 Price $ 1,650.00
* 5 Hp. /208/230/460 or 575 Volt 3
phase electric motor
* 80 Gal. vertical tank
* Delivers 17 CFM @ 100 PSI. Max 175
* Designed for Rugged Industrial and
* One Year Warranty, Parts and Labour
Model # RM7.5-80-3 Price $ 2,030.00
* 7 1/2 Hp. 208/230/460 or 575 volt 3 phase.
Toronto # 647-285-4869
Cambridge # 519-260-0189
Email : email@example.com
Posted by Robert at 11:11 AM